1. All offers of accommodation are subject to availability and no accommodation can be reserved until the appropriate deposit has been paid. Six working days will be allowed between verbal enquiry and receipt of deposit.
2. On the day of arrival occupation can be expected by 4pm but this is not guaranteed. On the day of departure accommodation must be vacated by 10am.
3. The accommodation may only be occupied by the number of persons specified on the booking form.
4. Duvet covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets are supplied free of charge. Towels and tea towels are not provided.
5. Please notify the office in writing if you intend to arrive after 5pm. Latest arrival 9pm.
6. Clients are asked to leave their accommodation and its contents clean and tidy when vacating. No fat left in pots and pans please.
7. All damages or breakages of the fittings, utensils, crockery, or cutlery must be reported to Reception and will be charged for.
8. Bookings from young all-male or all-female parties will not be accepted.
9. We are unable to guarantee a specific lodge but will make every effort to fulfill reasonable requests.
1. All visitors to Crowhurst Park should conduct themselves in an orderly and courteous manner. The Management of Crowhurst Park reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any person(s) acting in a manner likely to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any other person. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person(s).
2. All persons must be quiet between 11pm and 7am.
3. Parental responsibility: all children should be given suitable supervision by parents/guardians.
4. It is a condition of Crowhurst Park's liquor licences that all guests (adults and children) be members of Crowhurst Park. It is therefore a condition of booking that you supply us, prior to arrival, with a full list of persons staying in your accommodation. Membership fees are included in the holiday cost.
5. In order not to disturb the wide range of wildlife at Crowhurst Park we regret that, with the exception of guide dogs, pets are not allowed. We are able to provide details of local boarding kennels and catteries - please ask for details when booking.
6. Occasionally circumstances arise over which we have no control making it necessary to alter, remove or delete facilities or amenities without prior notice.
7. Crowhurst Park and/or its facilities are available for your use and enjoyment at your own risk. Crowhurst Park will not accept any liability for loss and/or damage howsoever caused to equipment, personal possessions/property/vehicles or personal injury.
8. The speed limit on the Park is 10mph.
9. Washing lines may not be erected, please use the drying area in courtyard.
10. All visitors are expected to observe Crowhurst Park rules, a copy of which is available in the Office.
11. Temporary membership to the Leisure Club is included for the duration of your holiday. A copy of the Leisure Club rules is also available in the office.
12. No unsupervised children under 14 years of age are allowed in the swimming pool; gymnasium minimum age is 16 years; spa minimum age is 8 years.
13. During off-peak seasons, some facilities may be limited.